COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern. We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We are Open for Emergency Dental Appointments and Virtual Consultations
In response to rapidly changing circumstances in this time of crisis, we want to assure our patients that we are here for you in the event of an emergency. We are also pleased to offer our patients a new way to connect and receive needed dental consultations from the comfort of their homes.
Please don’t hesitate to call our office at (845) 764-9572 immediately if you are experiencing a dental emergency including pain and/or swelling.
If you prefer a Virtual Consultation, scheduling and connecting is easy!
1. Call us at (845) 764-9572 to schedule a virtual appointment.
For those patients with existing appointments, we may be contacting you to change your appointment to a virtual appointment for your protection and/or to comply with changing state and national guidelines.
2. From your mobile phone, search for WhatsApp in the:
3. Download the application by following the on-screen instructions:
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Allow Notifications to be sent
- Enter your mobile phone number to set up the account
- Enter your name when prompted
- Don’t Allow access to Contacts (recommended)
4. Your dentist will connect with you.
Your dentist will connect with you through the application at your designated appointment time. Call us if you have any questions or problems connecting.
Online Patient Registration
NOTE: New patients will need to complete the new patient registration prior to the appointment. Please complete the online registration form for your dental care.